Atomic Puzzle 2 Atomic Puzzle 2

Like the game, also, nice half life 2 reference.

K.O.L.M.I.A.M. K.O.L.M.I.A.M.

Great game!

There's a bug though, if you go into another room just as the timer runs out all you get is the room with your robot in it but you cant move.

Space is Key Space is Key

Lovely jubbly.

A well made game, kudos to you sir! Have a cookie.

The game was smooth, addicting, simple, fun and challenging without driving me to frustration. Between a range of duck weed to awesomesauce this was a flying turtle. Nice game.

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Amazing :D

This is freakin' awesome! better than a lot of shooter games out there. If this was turned into an actual fps with wasd controls and put into a store I would sooooo buy it :) Nice game man, lookin' forward to more stuff from you :D

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

T_T

My kid grew up to be an idiot... I got him to 19 years old with 6 combat points and the first thing he goes and fights is the dragon. R.I.P my pixelated child

Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

ouch...

MY FINGERS ARE BLEEDING!!!! lol nice and pretty challenging. I got to 52011 points before I wore my fingers down to my shoulders.... lol pretty fucking retro and I like it! Good job and I hope to see more games to this great standard in the future.
Ciao!

Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

wow...

The hate comments bellow discouraged me from playing this game... It's a good attempt but it feels a little off. The controls are like playing with mouldy cookie dough and the gameplay is too simplistic for my taste. Either way a tribute is a tribute so good for you ^_^

Raze Raze

wow

@Law56 maybe its a bit like Unreal Flash? lol either way a great game! nice weapon set and they really are evened out.
is all good.

Mogo-Mogo Mogo-Mogo

HAHA!

This is a pretty good little game, the concept and gameplay alright but the fact that its funny more than makes it up for me. Lol how the people look like that shoop da woop thing with the big red lips.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

GREAT!

this is great! well done! took a little while to get into the game
but otherwise a really great storyline! but marriage is a bachelors worst nightmare lol!