A Christmas Wiggle A Christmas Wiggle

HAPPY WIGGLEMAS! :D

T'was awesome :3

Love4Dead Love4Dead

XD LOL

That was ACE!!! Freakin' awesome animation and use of sounds, had great timing and the humour is soo great XD I lol'd my pants off. Man, this made my day :')

Keep up the great work, looking forward to more of your stuff!
Ciao!

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Lol

That was Legendary.

Atomic Puzzle 2 Atomic Puzzle 2

Like the game, also, nice half life 2 reference.

K.O.L.M.I.A.M. K.O.L.M.I.A.M.

Great game!

There's a bug though, if you go into another room just as the timer runs out all you get is the room with your robot in it but you cant move.

Space is Key Space is Key

Lovely jubbly.

A well made game, kudos to you sir! Have a cookie.

The game was smooth, addicting, simple, fun and challenging without driving me to frustration. Between a range of duck weed to awesomesauce this was a flying turtle. Nice game.

{[I lived on the Moon-Xela]} {[I lived on the Moon-Xela]}

wewt!

I could so dance to this man! It's great you also evened out the bass through the song too. It's got it's "UMPFF!" back ^_^ nice mix of instrument and different patterns, I like it. Alot! Pity it's your last song man! I wanted more after I heard this.
Anyways it's pretty awesome. It still feels like something is missing but I'm not quite sure about it so i won't mark yuo down on it ^_^
Ciao!

{[I just want see your smile]} {[I just want see your smile]}

wah...

Wow this is pretty nice! I dug up this little gem from the dung pile of trash music only to find that it was a diamond in the making! I like the tune, it feels original like I never heard it before. I took one point off because the base could of had more "UMPFF!" in it. Either way a nice piece of music you made yourself here.
Keep it up! Ciao.

XELAPA responds:

Thanks man! I try to boost my bass for next song, so maybe you'll like it! ^^

{Dj-L} Celestial Night {Dj-L} Celestial Night

wrong category...

dude this i in the wrong category...It should be in its own category labelled: EPIC
A very nicely made piece of kickass mind blowing spine shaking block levelling music!

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man! :D

My Wee Widdle Spydur My Wee Widdle Spydur

This is fantastically rendered, I love how fuzzy it looks. loving the sharp polygonal shapes mashed with the fuzziness, it's really a unique mixture and it works very well. It'd be interesting to see more pieces like this.

ShadyDingo responds:

Thanks!

Alien Alien

Very well done, you've captured the likeness of Sigourney Weaver quite well, though I feel as though her head is a little too high in the helmet. As if her head were disconnected from her neck.

The shading is nice, though it feels as though the forms are a little flat, lacking in some depth.
But other than those points, absolutely fantastic piece, love the Alien series.

Praying Mantis Praying Mantis

This is excellent :D great level of detail!